- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Surface: road Differential: 10 mm Breathable open mesh upper. Durable synthetic overlays provide targeted support. Plush tongue and collar for added comfort. Removable foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning. DuoMax® Support System is a dual-density midsole that is positioned for optimal support and stability. SpEVA® Midsole Material decreases midsole breakdown for long-lasting wear. Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth trans
- Continue your adventure and tackle the outdoors without the bulk in the Gel-Kahana® 8 from ASICS®!
- Successor to the GEL-Kahana 7.
- Support type: Neutral to overpronation
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning
Known for durability, stability, and its rugged style, the GEL-Kahana 8 shoe offers our GEL Cushioning System for comfort and performance where the rubber meets the road or trail.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano,” which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of “A Sound Mind in a Sound Body.” Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Department: Mens
- Manufacturer: ASICS
- Package Dimensions: 12.28 x 7.48 x 4.88 inches
- ASIN: B07815C48Y
- Item model number: T6L0N
- Date First Available: June 20, 2018